Listed below are some ways we know the man did NOT write the bible and also, what I am going to say next is contrary to what some teach but man is a complete failure in this day and age of Grace, as well as in every dispensational age. This includes me and you. We do not deserve what Jesus has done for us. But it is given to us, as a gift, from God. It is up to us to accept.
Over and over again we have proven that we fail when tested and we like to blame everything on the Devil. It’s never our fault its always the Devils fault. “The Devil made me do it”. But really it is our fault and it comes from our old sinful nature – the flesh. That is if you have been saved by the grace of God.
- Adam and Eve – ate from the tree the were told not to. Genesis 3:3-6
- Abraham – He told the king that his wife, was his sister. He turned coward and let his wife be taken into the king’s Harem because she was so pretty he thought they would kill him to get to her. Genesis 12:10-20
- Moses – He writes the first 5 books of the old testament. He was always losing his temper. He murdered an Egyptian man. Exodus 2:10-22
- David – He had multiple wives and stole Bathsheba from another man, had his way with her, and then proceeded to have her husband killed. 2 Samuel 11
- Peter – Denied knowing God 3 times after promising that he would never do that. John 18:13-27
- The bibles heros are criticized and their mistakes and failures are there in detail.
- The old testament shows the nation of Israel as a humiliating record of unbelief, treachery, stubbornness, and rebellion.
Do you think if Moses wrote the book and the words he wrote if they were not inspired by God that he would have left those parts out? If these men had it their way they would have left those things out. I am sure all of these men would have loved to have all these things deleted out of the bible. I hope this helps you believe!
To finish this off, God still forgave them and loved each and everyone of those who did wrong and still used each of them to do his work. That does not mean that they didn’t go unpunished for their sins. No matter how badly you feel you may have been of a disappointment to God or messed up or how far away you may feel, He still wants a relationship with you and wants to forgive you, love you, use you. All you need to do is get down on your knees and talk to him, ask and trust. I hope this helps you realize that you can’t do anything bad enough that God will not love or accept you. The Devil is want’s you to believe that.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 10:9-13 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.